Tuesday, June 12, 2012

From Geoffrey in the U.K.

Geoffrey wrote: "Glenn simply be the best you can be ... THE TRUE ENEMY, ignore the storm of endless confusing disinformation, focus upon 'the truth'. Until such time as the banking system is brought to it's knees and broken into 50 million pieces, none of us will ever be free, it is based and brokered upon an outrageous fraud a lie, namely 'Fractional Reserve Banking'. I have met and spoken to many high level financiers, fund managers and students of the London School of Economics and none of them have known about it, understood or known how it all came about. And without sounding arrogant, I have lectured them, I who never sat an 'O' level, yet became the Principal of a therapy centre with three branches on three continents. I view anyone who works within that system as a concentration camp guard, I am as serious as a heart attack, no joke, it is an utterly shameful 'occupation'.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEAjOk_UY9I
 "A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top"."

No comments:

Post a Comment