Thursday, October 25, 2012

Check Out My Audio Book I Narrated- Lock Up Diaries by Glenn Langohr

Check Out My Audio Book I Narrated- Lock Up Diaries by Glenn Langohr. You get a free 5 minutes to listen to. Let me know how it is. I'm narrating my newest prison thriller and could use any feedback. Of course if the free 5 minutes makes you buy it, please leave a review! Here's the link- http://www.amazon.com/Lock-Up-Diaries-Inside-Killers/dp/B009UX5NYG/ref=sr_1_10?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1350947457&sr=1-10&keywords=glenn+langohr  

On another note, I found out on goodreads that I have over 15 reviews for my drug war novel Roll Call that took me 7 years of prison time to write. I always check my Amazon reviews and had assumed any on goodreads would of course be on Amazon as well. Another lesson in assuming anything. That lesson feels similar to the one about expectations...

Here's one of the new reviews for Roll Call- Roll Call (Glenn Langohr) Glen Langohr gives you a true analysis of what it's like to get caught up on the wrong side of the law. An extremely fascinating book filled with honesty about the world of drugs and prison. The suspense Glen Langohr creates is suspenseful, exciting and real. I recommend this book to young readers in hopes some will find it helpful within their own lives.

To check out all of my ( Glenn Langohr ) drug war and prison books in print, audio or kindle go here- http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00571NY5A

No comments:

Post a Comment