Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Friend Steven Smith, A.K.A. "Giant" is in My Book Prison Riot in Print, Kindle and Audio Book


My Friend Steven Smith, A.K.A. "Giant" is in My Book Prison Riot in Print, Kindle and Audio Book. It's found here in audio book~ http://amzn.to/UD9EZa To find it in print or kindle go to the side bar. Remember, you can download a kindle free in 2 minutes to your phone, tablet or computer.

I met Steve in a northern California prison and immediately called him "Giant". As with most prisons, the White inmates were heavily outnumbered. Giant was similar to me and most prisoners, he was doing his time for drug related charges. In both of our cases, we were addicted to the power that being a drug supplier brought. Thank God we outgrew that. I turned into a writer and philanthropist and Giant turned into a hooker. Just kidding, he turned into a prolific artist and mentor to wayward kids. Here's some pictures of him in the "Feds".

Both Giant and I did our time by working out a lot and playing handball and basketball. Those areas on the yard were heavily regulated by the Black inmates and the northern California Mexican inmates and we didn't have much airspace. The book, Prison Riot, A True Story of Surviving a Gang War in Prison eventually happened... Buy it, gift it to inmates and families of inmates, review it, share it, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment