Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lift You UP Blog - Always there for You: GUEST AUTHOR INTERVIEW WITH GLENN LANGOHR

Lift You UP Blog - Always there for You: GUEST AUTHOR INTERVIEW WITH GLENN LANGOHR Check out this awesome page from my new friend James in the UK. He has a great site for authors to promote their books and for readers to connect with authors and find great new books! He is a great Christian and he let me talk about how I went from writing in prison on drug charges to becoming a best selling author of drug war and prison thrillers that are chalked full of redemption.


2 comments:

  1. Great audio and very inspiring speech, Glenn.

    Keep it up and success is in your hand.

    Thanks for link back to my blog and keep me updated for any new development.

    I ma enjoy working with you,

    James Oh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on home liftIf possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete