Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Roll Call, A True Crime Prison Story of Corruption and Redemption by Glenn Langohr is Now Available in Audio Book


I am so excited! Hit this link for a FREE sample of Roll Call, A True Crime Prison Story of Corruption and Redemption by Glenn Langohr  http://bit.ly/XPcVWE 
About 9 months ago  Jason Lovett contacted me and told me how much he loved my first novel Roll Call, A True Crime Prison Story of Corruption and Redemption. He is 20 years old and asked me if he could narrate it. He did and is perfect for it as that is the age of the main character BJ, who enters the drug war with abandon. Roll Call is one of those rare books that is both Character driven and Story driven. It is an epic battle of God over evil, hope over addiction and is a snapshot of how our culture is dealing with the drug war the wrong way, by sending people to prison over it. I told Jason, who is my nephew's age that I would focus on promoting this as I know how much time he put in!
God says in the Bible when 2 or more pray for the same thing, if it in His will, He will grant it. So we are praying for Oprah and other publicity!
Here's a couple of my favorite reviews: 
  • A harrowing, down-and-dirty depiction--sometimes reminiscent of Steven Soderbergh's Traffic--of America's war on drugs, by former dealer and California artist Langohr. Locked up for a decade on drugs charges and immersed in both philosophical tomes and modern pulp thrillers, Langohr penned Roll Call. A vivid, clamorous account of the war on drugs. --Kirkus Discoveries, Nielsen Business Media, 770 Broadway, N.Y Yk
 "Whacks you aside the head with the force of a baseball bat. Langohr's incredible description of his fight for survival in prison has 'screenplay' written all over it." John South, American Media

Image
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment