Saturday, July 28, 2012

Check out this review for my drug war novel Roll Call

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00571NY5A Roll Call, A SHOCKING True Prison Story ( Prison Killers )]] Available in print or kindle. Written by a former prisoner, 20 Five star reviews, "Whacks you aside the head with the force of a baseball bat. Langohr's incredible description of his fight for survival in prison has 'screenplay' written all over it." John South, American Media

Check out all of my other drug war and prison thrillers on my Amazon page. Somehow, my novella Race Riot is number 1 in the U.K again! It's only .99 cents so pick up a copy and help me get it closer to number 1 in the U.S!

The beautiful thing in the U.K is that with so many people buying Race Riot ( almost 700 this month! ) I am seeing a surge in sales for the follow up in the series, Lock Up Diaries. The next one in the series, Gladiator is also surging. To me this means that enough people are enjoying Race Riot to buy the other ones at 2.99! If you haven't read the fourth book of the series, Underdog, it is the best. I use an analogy with dogs abandoned in cages at a shelter to inmates in similar cages. It also shines a light on corruption in U.S. prisons in relation to solitary confinement.

No comments:

Post a Comment