Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Roll Call is number 1 in the U.S. on Amazon

My drug war novel Roll Call is number 1 in the U.S. in the Crime category. Buy it while it's on sale for 2.99 with kindle or 16.99 in print.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056C0LW4


"A harrowing, down-and-dirty depiction--sometimes reminiscent of Steven Soderbergh's Traffic--of America's war on drugs, by former dealer and California artist Langohr. Locked up for a decade on drugs charges and immersed in both philosophical tomes and modern pulp thrillers, Langohr penned Roll Call, a light fictionalization of his troubled life. "I went from obsessively pacing my cell and wondering and worrying about how I was actually going to get my attorney to defend me, and how many years this sentence would bring," writes Langohr in an afterword, "to realizing that if I find a way to write what's in my head, I can find a way out of this hole I had put myself in!" Roll Call makes for exciting reading--gunplay, covert operations and backhanded deals abound. A vivid, clamorous account of the war on drugs. --Kirkus Discoveries, Nielsen Business Media, 770 Broadway, N.Y Yk

No comments:

Post a Comment