Friday, July 6, 2012

Underdog by Glenn Langohr on Amazon

I wrote Underdog to add my voice to the prisoner developed hunger strike. I published it the day after Christian Gomez died during the hunger strike at Corcoran State Prison. In Underdog I point out how inmates on drug charges can be involved in a riot to survive, then get falsely validated to solitary confinement. Here’s a review for Underdog by Glenn Langohr- “With lazer-like precision Glenn Langohr lays bare the festering under-belly of our criminal justice system in a driving, graphic narrative that somehow finds the humanity in this most inhuman setting.” Phillip Doran, T.V. Producer and Author
Underdog is another pulp thriller so get ready to be amazed again and wonder why it isn’t in the movies yet. Don’t worry, almost there, it is available in audio besides kindle and other ebook outlets. For a list of all my books just google Glenn Langohr or type that into Amazon or any other book outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment